Monday, March 21, 2011

Bad just turned into Worse....

Something I wrote on a forum a little while ago...

"I really just feel like crawling into a corner and crying right now... I just finished talking with my mom and she said that because of the radioactivity, even if the exchange to Japan isn't cancelled, she wouldn't let me go there. And I see where she's coming from, I really do.

So I told her about South Korea, but she didn't like that idea because of it's proximity to Japan. She said that she wouldn't be surprised if there were radiation levels detected in Korea. I just really don't know if Korea's gonna be an option either. Right now, it's not only the organization saying that the program's ok. My parents are way stricter about the safety issues.

She wants me to go to Europe or Australia because she says that they're "safer" and "more stable." I looked through the programs that my organization offers again and I saw that they offer Mongolia, so now I'm thinking that it might be a good option. And they are far, far away from the ocean and Japan. I just hope my parents agree...."

So I'm really sorry for all of those who came to this blog searching for a cool trip to Japan, but it's just not going to happen. Even if the program continues, my parents said that they definitely won't allow it. So now I just might push for Mongolia. I'm too lazy to actually say what the Mongolia trip is all about, so I'm just gonna link it here for anybody that's curious.

I'm really upset that all of this is happening in my year of all times, but you can't change the past. You can only try your hardest for a better future. I'm not really a believer of any gods, but my mom told me right before she left to go to bed, "Everything happens for a reason. Maybe you just weren't meant to go to Japan. Maybe you were meant to have extraordinary experiences in a different country."

So I'm probably going to make a new blog for everybody that still wants to follow me, as I'm not going to Japan anymore. Once I find out my new country, I'll post and I'll have a link for my new blog.

See you later.

1 comment:

  1. i could have met you if you went to Australia xD
    I hope you find a good choice of country^^

    ReplyDelete