Tuesday, March 29, 2011

>.< So stressed.....

(Note: I probably write too much useless stuff on this blog...)


Two quotes... Two small quotes are the cause of all my stress....


"Street crime is common in Mongolia, particularly in Ulaanbaatar, the capital. Most of the street crime is non-violent, but violent incidents do occur regularly."


"Medical facilities in Mongolia are very limited and do not meet most Western standards, especially for emergency health care requirements. Many brand-name Western medicines are unavailable."


My mom just had to on the government travel website and she just had to look up Mongolia... She still thinks I'm completely crazy for choosing Mongolia over France or Spain or something... But I don't feel like talking about depressing stuff, so I'll tell you about useless stuff happening in my life! Yay!


For any of you (most, if not all, of you) that don't know, I'm the lighting designer at the teen center I go to. The show that we're doing is 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. So today, I finished hanging all of my wonderful lights. And they're super awesome and amazing. If you saw them right now, you would be sooo jealous...


My school is finally thoughtful for once. They decided to have big, empty water coolers in the school lobby with a sign saying "Donate Money to Japan" or something like that... But they only decided to do something after the asian club already had. It is said in Japanese legend that if you receive 1,000 paper cranes, then you get to make a wish. So they were selling origami paper and paper crane-making lessons for $1 each. And I made a crane, but it didn't turn out too well... I hope the legend doesn't say anything about demented paper cranes...


I'm awaiting the return of my English essay... I handed it in about 1 1/2 months ago. I'm told that my English teacher tends to take a really long time to grade essays, but SERIOUSLY! So I still need my essay back, I need to study for my Chemistry test in 2 days, I still need to register for my classes next year, but I'm procrastinating by writing this post.


Well, I should probably go now...

(I would say goodbye in Mongolian, but I have no idea how.)

No comments:

Post a Comment