Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's not looking so good...

Soo...

Japan's not looking so good right about now. EIL was super awesome and called my mom and had a long discussion with her about the situation. What's going to happen is for the next 10-14 days, the program is still on. If the conditions are deemed unsafe for students after that time, than the program will be cancelled. :(

But it's not a total loss! If my program is cancelled, which I'm sad to say that it probably will be, than I get to choose any other program that they offer and I automatically go to the top of the list. I'm actually starting to lean more towards Korea than Thailand or China.

But let's not think about that now! I will get back to you about this topic in around 2 weeks and I'll tell you my plan.

See you!
じゃね!
당신을 보십시오!

No comments:

Post a Comment